Motor Vehicle Accident/Personal Injury Cases - WE WILL FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!
Motor vehicle accidents are accidents involving a:
- 18 Wheeler
- Commercial Truck
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, we recommend the following:
- Record the License Plate and Other Information about the Driver and the Vehicle the Driver Was In. Write down the license plate number and other characteristics of the other vehicle. Also, write down all characteristics of the drivers. If you have a smartphone or a camera and if its safe, TAKE PICTURES OF THE DRIVERS AND ACCIDENT SCENE.
Contact and Cooperate with the Police. Call the police, cooperate with them, obtain a police accident report, and tell the investigating officer if you think you are hurt in any way; be very thorough. Record which branch of law enforcement comes to your accident—such as state trooper, city police, or sheriff—and record identifying information about the patrol car.
- Record Witness Information. Write down the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the witnesses who saw the accident.
- Avoid Contact with Other Insurance Agents. Other than reporting your claim to your insurance company, you should not give any insurance agent a statement about the accident. Never accept a check at the scene of the collision.
- Immediately call a lawyer.
- Immediately Seek Medical Care If You Think You May Be Hurt. Sometimes, injuries donate start hurting until several days after an accident occurs.